Each year, in February, Grace Charitable Trust organizes a special week-long adventure for supporters and interested parties to come and see first-hand the works of the charity. If you would like to visit us to learn more about the works we do please register your interest or sign up for our 2021 supporters trip now. Request our trip itinerary for full details.
2020 dates sold out
Sat February 15th to Saturday February 22nd 2020
This is the perfect opportunity to :-
- Meet Solomon Daniel, the trust’s founder, and his team
- Visit tuition centres and local schools and meet the children who benefit from your support
- Get to know the social, environmental and cultural background of tribal families supported by the trust
- Stay in the heart of the jungle and learn how nature reserves are protecting wild elephants and tigers for future generations
- See how the creation of these very reserves is changing the livelihoods of ancient tribal people
- Get involved with a charity that delivers results quickly to the people who need it most
- Make friends with fellow supporters who are on the same adventure of a lifetime
Less than £2000 per person including economy flights and charity donation.
Please note you would be travelling as independent travellers and therefore responsible for your own travel, medical/travel insurance and tourist visa arrangements. Your booking, which is made directly with our chosen jungle resort, is on the understanding that you accept, appreciate and understand the possible risks of adventure travel and you agree to take these risks of your own free will. All accommodation, daily meals, bottled water and excursions are included in the adventure holiday fee. Drinks, alcoholic beverages and incidentals such as other resort services are your responsibility.